My research interest is multi-disciplinary, covering space systems and missions analysis with important focus on related planetary science.
- Theoretical concept of satellite navigation system (GNSS) for Mars [read more]
- Phobos based Mars data re-transmission system (concept) [read more]
- Analysis of manned exploration mission to Mars with exploration targets. This project includes:
- Study of planetary conditions with respect to manned mission objectives and related mission analysis. The aim of the research is to determine the most suitable mission type to Mars – orbital/telepresence exploration and in-situ/surface landing mission and to describe the necessary steps of manned mission to Mars.
- Planetary science with focus on influences of natural conditions to exploration missions [read more]
- Identification of potential landing sites for Mars exploration missions based on analysis of planetary data obtained by Mars orbiters (NASA) and implemented to GIS.
- Project details can be found also on ResearchGate.
My participation on other research projects:
- Analysis of HiRISE image cutouts to measure fans that appear in the spring on the seasonal ice cap of Mars. MRO mission (NASA).
- Analysis of raw images from CTX camera of Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter. MRO mission (NASA).
Projects in initial phase (not yet started):
- Infrared and thermal imaging diagnostics in navigation process of rover on Mars. In research will be used a laboratory – environment with the sand and artificial regolith (simulated Martian soil with similar chemical and physical characteristics), heating/cooling system and high sensitive thermal imaging camera. Expected beginning of the main experiments is in the fall of 2017.
Projects where I do not actively participate anymore:
- Demonstration of use of the web technologies in basic research – evolution of changes in local climate and the monitoring of the climate conditions. External consultant (2010-2016) for the meteorological station project located in Technical University in Kosice. Monitoring based on intelligent web technologies and neural networks with the aim to monitor the local climate conditions in the city.
Do you think that you can support or donate my research? Then just follow this link please.