Computer simulations in space and planetary exploration systems development
Planetary exploration systems and space probes are always working in very extreme environments. When considering this environment and other conditions which will have a significant effect on the functionality and reliability of space probes or planetary rovers, then we must focus on very precise design, development, and testing of these systems even before their mission starts.
For investigation of possible situations in various extreme natural environments, we can use various simulation techniques – especially computer simulation. In this paper, we will focus on the evaluation of possibilities, necessity, and place of computer simulation in process of design and development of space and planetary exploration systems.
The full article can be found at this link
Author: Dr. Jozef Kozar
- Computer simulations in space and planetary exploration systems development: Jozef Kozar. Posterus Magazine, Volume 7, Issue 9 – ISSN 1338-0087 (link)
Related articles on this blog:
- The documentary movie’s behind the scenes (Mars GNSS FATIMA)
- Analysis of the extreme locations on Mars (ALEXA)
- Satellite navigation system for Mars (project: GNSS FATIMA)
- Cartographic requirements for Mars GNSS FATIMA (Abstract)
- Implementation proposal of Mars GNSS
- Navigation and positioning errors caused by natural conditions on Mars (research of GNSS for Mars)
- Natural influences on Mars navigation systems
- Computer simulations in space and planetary exploration systems development
RESEARCH PAPERS for the project (GNSS for Mars): Continue here
I am sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let me improve this post!
Tell me how I can improve this post?