IT tricks: Different wallpaper on dual monitors in Windows 10
How to set different wallpapers on dual monitors in Windows 10
- Right-click your desktop background and select “Personalize” from the menu.
- In the new menu, browse for the images you want. Select one image, then do the same and select another image.
- Then right-click the images you want from this bar. Small menu will appear, now you can set the image for the monitor you want.
- Set the first image as the background on your first monitor.
- Now set the second image as the background on your second monitor.
- Now you are done.
And when you want to have just one image as a wallpaper across both monitors?
- Follow the instructions as written above, select the desired image and set it as wallpaper.
- You do not need to select the second image.
- Now under “Choose a fit,” select the option “Span”.
- The image will fill both monitors.
Excellent! Would you mind to let me know if you like tricks like this one to be published on my blog? Just vote with the stars below.
Your vote will help me to understand if this content is useful for you or not. I know a lot of tricks that may be helpful for you or for someone else, so why not to share them here for free. Thanks and have a nice day!
I am sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let me improve this post!
Tell me how I can improve this post?