In planetary science I am focused on study and research of
- complex planetary conditions of Mars and their influence of exploration systems (probes)
- ionosphere of Mars and upper atmosphere layers
- atmosphere and its layers
- weather and climate changes on Mars
- surface morphology, geography and extreme terrain features
- research of geometric dilutions in operation of exploration systems caused by topography of Mars
My primary scientific interest is Mars, which can be easily recognized even from the design of this web site. But my planetary science and my research includes also study of other planets and their features. This is very important, especially when comparing some physical characteristics and evolution of studied planet or planetary body. Movement and space dynamics of other planetary bodies may have influences on any part of the Solar System.
Do you think that you can support or donate my research? Then just follow this link please.