Documentary, behind the scenes (Mars GNSS FATIMA)
Some photos from behind the scenes of shooting a short documentary movie about my research. The documentary was broadcasted in February 2015 by Television Markiza.
Please note how funny I am standing outside – it was pretty cold, you know, January 🙂
And here are the promised photos:
Related articles on this blog:
- The documentary movie’s behind the scenes (Mars GNSS FATIMA)
- Analysis of the extreme locations on Mars (ALEXA)
- Satellite navigation system for Mars (project: GNSS FATIMA)
- Cartographic requirements for Mars GNSS FATIMA (Abstract)
- Implementation proposal of Mars GNSS
- Navigation and positioning errors caused by natural conditions on Mars (research of GNSS for Mars)
- Natural influences on Mars navigation systems
- Computer simulations in space and planetary exploration systems development
RESEARCH PAPERS for the project (GNSS for Mars): Continue here
I am sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let me improve this post!
Tell me how I can improve this post?