- scientific research
- invited lectures for public planetarium, topic: mars exploration, planetary science
- supervision of theses
- I am editor in chief of Science & Mars Journal, International Journal of Mars Research (ISSN 2453-8760)
- writing books
- writing articles
Other activities related to science and technology:
- science popularization
- attending conferences and contributing with my articles to proceedings
- my amateur astronomy observations (you can find some of them in my blog)
My past activities:
- Web content manager and author of Space Technology web portal of Faculty of Aeronautics of Technical University of Kosice (link) – my participation officially ended on 12 May 2016.
- Teaching – giving lectures from space and planetary exploration systems and technology (link) – officially ended on 31 March 2017.
- Organizing science popularization events focused on Space Exploration – “Space Week of Faculty of Aeronautics”, annual event for public and students (link) – officially ended on 31 March 2017.
- Provided opponency
- M.Sc. thesis: Corrections of meteorological measurements for locations in area of meteorological station (link), Technical University of Kosice, Department of Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence (Faculty of Electrotechnics and Informatics) – officially ended on 09 May 2014.
- Participation on research project of monitoring local climate evolution in the city and weather monitoring station – officially ended on 31 December 2012.